Make Trillium House the Site of Your Next Event
Trillium House, the headquarters building of The Nature Foundation at Wintergreen, offer its meeting rooms to outside organizations, groups, businesses and individuals. Trillium House offers:
- A unique, comfortable and attractive site on top of Wintergreen mountain
- Flexible set-up spaces. We can configure most spaces to suit your needs
- Indoor and outdoor break-out spaces
- Plenty of parking
- Most meeting rooms are handicap-accessible
- Full kitchen
- Free wifi
- Laptops and projectors for your presentations
- Additional service support – from sound systems and caterers to meeting facilitators, we’re happy to help you find everything you need for your event.
Half-day Rental (up to 4 hours) $75 Non-profit Rate. $125 Business Rate.
Full-day Rental (up to 8 hours) $75 Non-profit Rate. $200 Business Rate.
This is our largest and most flexible space appropriate for panel discussion, lectures, seminars or workshops and social events, including dinner or lunch meetings as it is next to the kitchen. The space has large windows for natural light with near-by break-out and registration spaces with access to our gardens. Accommodates a classroom with tables about 40; for lectures and social events there is room for about 65.
Conference Room A
Our smaller meeting space is appropriate for meetings, presentations, small lectures, retreats and screenings. Accommodates about 20 for a lecture.
Suitable for small meetings or workshops, this room can be configured to meet your needs and can accommodate 6-18 people.
For more information